WHICH IS WORSE?
I REPEAT FROM FRIDAY
President Kennedy's Bay of Pigs fiasco (in his first 100 days), with its 118 dead anti-Castro commandos, 360 wounded, and 1200 captured prisoners? Or President Trump's temporary setback in repealing and replacing "CRAZY (Bill Clinton)," "MISTAKEN (Chuck Schumer)," "TRAINWRECK (Max Baucus)" imploding Obamacare?
Indeed, if nothing worse happens to our 45th President in the next 45 days he will have a more successful first 100 days than did JFK. Moreover, if in the next 45 days Trump and the GOP implement JFK type, across the board, supply-side tax cuts on individuals and corporations (that sent the 60's economy soaring) GDP growth will easily more than double (over the Obama era) in the years ahead adding $10 trillion to our flat to failing economy; and that will win Trump a second term, just as JFK would have won had he lived.
TRUMP/JFK PARALLELS AND COINCIDENCES
Bill Gates, Chris Matthews (in a sober moment) and others have likened Donald Trump to JFK; and they were right in doing so as you shall see from the following parallels, analogies and coincidences:
1.Trump like JFK was born into great wealth and privilege.
2. Both are Geminis.
3. Both came from the northeastern United States.
4. Both have glamorous, classy, intelligent wives.
5. In 1946, the year Trump was born, JFK started his political career running for and winning a seat in the House of Representatives.
6. On November 5, 1946 when JFK won his House seat Donald Trump, the future 45th President, was 145 days old (see)*.
7. 45 is a multiple of 15 3x. On the day Donald Trump was born JFK was 1515 weeks old. 1515 is a factor of the number 4545 3x (see)*.
8. Trump was elected president in a tight race on the 56th anniversary of JFK's close victory over Richard Nixon (11-08-1960)*.
9. 20455 days separate both elections-a five digit number encoded with the number 45 (see)*.
10. JFK's and Trump's president numbers (35 and 45) are both odd numbers ending in the number 5.
11. Both men succeeded popular two term presidents of the opposing party.
12. Both became president when their respective parties controlled both houses of congress.
13. Both believe in the efficacy of creative tax cuts to stimulate robust economic growth.
14. Both are pro-military, peace through strength, patriotic nationalists.
15. Both came into office having trouble with an aggressive, imperialist, hostile Russia.
For those of my readers who believe in God, and that America is a special nation under His Providential guidance, I ask you this: is it possible that JFK's close victory over Richard Nixon on a November 8th election date prophetically anticipated that the 45th president would also win in a close race on that same date, and like JFK not be of the incumbent party?
There are many signs that I discovered showing that the President is a Providential Man. Could this also be one of them?
DONALD TRUMP AND HIS WEALTHY, PRIVILEGED PREDECESSORS
As Trump haters mock and ridicule the President for his good fortune of being born into privilege and wealth it is fascinating to note that he is the fifth consecutive president elected on November 8 that was born this way. These other fortunate presidents were as follows: GHW Bush (Nov. 8, 1989), John F. Kennedy (Nov. 8, 1960), Franklin Roosevelt (Nov. 8, 1932), and Teddy Roosevelt (Nov. 8, 1904). Three of the five, Trump and the two Roosevelts, were born in New York; and the remaining two, Bush and Kennedy, were born in Massachusetts. All five hail from the great northeast; and the first four (anticipating Trump I believe) were successful presidents*.
*George H. W. Bush was one of the most successful one term presidents in US history.
BTW, in 1892, before Teddy Roosevelt's election, Grover Cleveland was elected on Nov. 8. Though not born into wealth Cleveland was a New Jersey born resident of New York at the time of his election.