Full-fledged economic war’: Medvedev slams Trump’s ‘humiliating’ cave-in on Russia sanctions — RT News
DEAR PRESIDENT TRUMP,
Stop blaming Congress for the breakdown in US-Russian relations. You too are to blame, Sir; and perhaps more so than Congress and the hysterical, brain broken John Birchite media. Consider the following anti-Russian actions you have taken since you've been in office:
1) Two military strikes (raiding an airfield and downing a jet) against the mass murdering, Russian backed Baathist Assad regime.
2) Rallying 54 Sunni Moslem states in an alliance to stop and reverse Putin backed Islamofascist Iran's growing and destabilizing power and influence in the war torn Middle East.
3) A stronger and more unified NATO, spending more on defense due to the "Trump effect" (as acknowledged by SecGen Stoltenberg and complained about by Putin, see and see).
4) Delivering a powerful and very eloquent anti-Russian speech to cheering Putin hating Poles in Warsaw.
5) Selling Poland (in defiance of Putin) a Patriot missile defense system - canceled by Obama to appease Putin.
6) Natural gas and coal sales to Europe and the Ukraine - part of a long term plan to diminish Europe's and Ukraine's energy dependence on Russia costing it billions in badly needed revenue ( see and see).
7) And now the signing of this sanctions bill that triggered Medvedev's threat of economic warfare.
Truly Mr. Trump, whether you know it or not, in your first six months as President you've done more to hurt Russia economically, militarily and geo-politically than did Ronald Reagan in his first six months. In effect, Sir, in striving to make America great again you're weakening Russia and making it smaller again. So when lamenting the deterioration in US-Russian relations (which you sort to improve) you've made things worse. Indeed, you're slowly but surely becoming Vladimir Putin's worst nightmare, and you mostly have yourself to blame.
With great respect,
All the best,
P.S. With all the direct and indirect hurtful actions you've taken against Russia I can't understand how anyone with half a brain could believe that you're Putin's colluding, criminal, traitorous "agent" and "puppet;" and that he has any kind of leverage or control over you. Putin no more owns you than the Soviets owned Ronald Reagan. To think otherwise is insane.
THE COMING COLLISION OF AMERICA AND RUSSIA?
THE TERRIBLE SIGN OVER NORWAY OF US/RUSSIAN CONFLICT BEFORE OBAMA RECEIVED PEACE PRIZE