Since November's shocking election I have been writing that Donald Trump the unpredictable, odds defying, underestimated candidate truned 45TH President are one and the same Providential Man with one and the same national mission and winning destiny. I've been writing that the victorious 16 month campaign that defeated a popular but God awful leftwing President, the "smarter," better funded and organized Clinton machine, the "morally superior" Democrat Party, the ferocious 24/7 destroy Trump press, and Republican "Never Trumpers" was prelude to a successful and victorious eight year presidency. I wrote that Trump's enemies on the Left and Right (the Never Trumpers of all shades and stripes) are an army of midgets with pee shooters firing spit balls at an unstoppable battleship that will reverse the decline of America and its disappearing middle class and make this nation great again. And despite the daily colossal effort to stop him (which failed during the campaign) Trump is prevailing, defyingly changing the country's direction as I predicted, and he promised to do.
Indeed, at least one respected liberal journalist has dared to break ranks with the unhinged, brain broken, demonizing Trump hating press and speak the truth about his success: that despite the chaos and low ratings (unchanged since the campaign) Trump is proving to be an effective, unstoppable force for change. Indeed, last week veteran journalist Jeff Greenfield reluctantly told CNN's Michael Smerconish that "Trump is more effective than he's given credit [by Greenfield's liberal peers]." He said that "by the year's end the slew of Trump's conservative court appointments will have reshaped the Federal judicial bench for years and perhaps decades to come (see) ;" and that on "business regulations, the environment and issues of race and crime," Trump is radically altering the nation to the Right-which is his destiny.
But Greenfield's report only scratches the surface of Trump's underreported achievements. There is a ton of good news on what the Trump Administration is accomplishing on trade, the economy, immigration, law and order, congressional and executive action and foreign policy. As you will see from the two lists below, mine and a larger one compiled by blogger "unseen_1" on Redd.it.com (see)*, the accomplishments exceed 200 in number in less than 200 days. As I stated HERE and HERE Trump in his first 100 days was more productive and fruitful in achievements than were Ronald Reagan and John F. Kennedy combined; and as you will see from what follows Trump beats Reagan and JFK in the next 100 days as well. The two lists are as follows:
*Hat Tip Sue2
1. KILLED TPP
2. $350+ billion deal with Saudi Arabia ($110 billion in arms $250 billion in trade/investment) creating 100,000’s of jobs in both countries, historic.
3. Pulled out of PARIS ACCORD 4. Had a major victory on sugar exports from Mexico, made Mexico drop the exports % and the amount of refined sugar. This will help our sugar industry and the US sugar mills that produce refined sugar from raw sugar.
5. Notified Congress of NAFTA renegotiation on May 18th. Talks can start 90 days later on Aug 16th, 2017
6. China Trade deal opening up beef and LNG gas as well as giving a way to get 1 billion Chinese credit scores so the USA can offer them credit. Trade deal was done in record time.
7. Sec Ross has slapped more than $2 billion in fines on China and Canada for illegal trade practices.
8. the U.S. Department of Agriculture has reached agreement with Chinese officials on final details of a protocol to allow the U.S. to begin the beef exports to China (6/12/17). The first beef has been imported to China (06/30/17 and Sec Predue cut and ate a USDA prime rib in China)
9. Reopening KORUS ( South Korean )trade deal per Sarah Sanders press briefing on( 06/30/17)
10. saw the first shipment of LNG to Poland and spoke at the three Seas summit to open up additional energy exports.
1. Unemployment rate 4.4% u-3 and 8.6% U6 (for June 07/07/17)
2. 222,000 Jobs created in June per BLS (07/7/17)
3. Proposed a $1 Trillion infrastructure project
4. Stock Market at Historic Highs (Dow up 17% (07/13/17), as of 6/11/17 NASDAQ up 19.5% since election day)
5. US homes prices climb at fastest pace In 3 years per CNBC. 6. Jobless claims hit 28 year low in Apr
7. OPEC broken can no longer set prices due to USA energy production unleashed
8. Secured $50 billion investment from Japan
9. Secured $20 billion investment from Exxon in Gulf coast
10. Gasoline at $1.95/gallon in Central NC (lowest price at this time of year since 2005 for entire US 06/30/17)
11. Repealed 14 Obama regulations via CRA saving $ billions in costs to the economy
12. Atlanta Fed sees 3.0% growth in 2nd qrt per CNBC (07/06/17)
13. Federal debt is 132,273,000 billion LOWER since Dec 30th 2016 (as of 06/30/17) pertreasurydirect.gov
14. Federal surplus was $182 billion at end of Apr (unexpected) 15. Consumer and business confidence at record highs
16. North Dakota experiencing a boom since Dakota access pipeline finished (500,000 Barrels now flowing through pipeline per day)
17. Keystone pipeline construction ongoing
18. Mining, steel and oil/gas jobs booming 19. Mines reopening
20. 1,079,000 JOBS created since Jan1st (per BLS) 1,395,000 per ADP (07/07/17)
21. Directed Dep’t of Commerce to streamline Federal permitting processes for domestic manufacturing
22. Launched United States-Canada Council for Advancement of Women Entrepreneurs and Business Leaders with Canadian PM Justin Trudeau
23. Cut 1.6 billion costs from Air Force one and F-35 airplanes.
24. Regulatory freeze on all federal governmental agencies
25. Making agencies cut 2 regulations for each new one.
26. Saw the opening of the first NEW COAL MINE IN PA in YEARS creating 70 jobs at the mine and more than 400+ supporting jobs in the community. (06/10/17) Per foxnews.
27. Coal prices for Central Appalachian coal has increased 8.95% this year. Increasing the economy for SE OH, SW PA, VA, MD and WVA
28. Maine unemployment at 32 year low. The State dept of unemployment forced to layoff people because of lack of claims
29. Food Stamp spending is down almost $1 billion per month and $12 billion per year per USAD
30. Black unemployment at a 17 year low in May at 7.5% per Bureau of Labor Statistics. (06/24/17)
31. Coal mining rose 19% in USA for first 5 months per US energy Department
32. 1st qrt GDP revised up to 1.4%
33. USA now pumping 500k more barrels of oil per day since Dec 31st. Now at 9.3 million bpd. 3rd in the world only 1.2 million bdp behind Russia and Saudi Arabia
34. USA is the world leader in natural gas production
35. Institute for Supply Management says its manufacturing index rose to 57.8 last month from 54.9 in May. Anything above 50 signals that factory activity is increasing (07/03/17)
36. 15 of 18 manufacturing industries posted growth in JUNE per ISM (07/03/17)
37. The U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) statistics for fiscal year (FY) 2017 show that food stamp enrollment decreased nationwide by 2.9 percent over the past year (07/05/17)
38. Oil exports FROM the USA are running at 1.3million BPD worth more than $1.5 billion per month to the economy. Per NYT (07/5/17)
39. Crude exports from Corpus Christi have already increased from an average of 68,000 barrels a day during the first half of 2016 to 384,000 barrels a day this April NYT (07/05/17)
40. India-based information technology outsourcing company Infosys plans to hire 2,000 workers within four years in North Carolina and 10,000 total in USA. Infosys emphasized Thursday that the jobs created as part of its U.S. expansion would go to American workers. Per Charlotte Observer (07/06/17)
41. Trade deficit fell 2.2 % in the month of May on higher exports and less imports. China imports dropped 6.1% and Mexico imports increased 5.8%. Trade deficit for the year is still growing by about 13.1% yoy per Breitbart even with the drop in May’s numbers. It will take a while to turn the ship but the ship is turning (07/06/17)
42. Labor participation rate 62.8% (07/07/17)
43. In June, mining employment grew by 8,000, with most of the growth in support activities for mining (+7,000). Since a recent employment low in October 2016, mining has added 56,000 jobs. (07/07/17) per BLS
44. FICO scores for Americans has hit and ALL time high per CNBC (07/11/17)
1. Authorized DHS to hire 10,000 ICE officers & 5,000 border patrol agents
2. Secured funding for more immigration judges for deportation cases in 2017 budget
3. Ended “catch and release” policy
4. ICE arrests up 40% as of May
5. ICE arrests are 75% criminal illegals as of May
6. Ice Arrests for non criminal illegals up 150% as of May due to sanctuary cities polices making Ice go to the home instead of the court houses
7. 70%+ decrease in border crossings of illegal aliens in JAN,FEB,MAR,APR) 64% down in MAY
8. No Cuban refugees seen by Coast Guard in Apr first time in 7 years
9. Open bidding and plans submitted for the WALL. Finalists selected, prototypes to be unveiled this summer per CBP official/Breitbart news.\
10. 6ft chain linked fences being replaced by 20ft hardened steel fencing at border
11. More than 1400 gang members have been arrested by ICE
12. This year the U.S. has already deported 398 MS-13 gang members back to El Salvador – compared to only 534 for all of 2016
13. Texas has passed a law outlawing sanctuary cities
14. Foods stamp requests by ILLEGALS D O W N
15. The Trump administration has moved to reopen the cases of hundreds of illegal immigrants who had been given a reprieve from deportation by Obama
16. Per Sec Kelly Plans are to start building the WALL by end of summer.
17. Travel ban EO cut refugees to 50,000 limit has been reached as of 07/12/17). USA now closed to refugee without a close connection to the USA
18. per Breitbart Sec Kelly has refused to expand H2-B visa program in FY 2017 Update 06/22/17 Sec Kelly will expand the H2-b visa program for a limited number of businesses that are in danger of failing and can’t find employment per breitbart.
19. Pres Trump and Sec of DHS ended DAPA (06/16/17)
20. Refugees dropped by half entering the USA in first three months of Pres Trump’s admin over Obama’s admin. (6/24/17 per Washington Times)
21. Per Pres Trump 6,000 MS-13 gang members arrested in first 5 months
22. Per Sec Kelly 66,000 mostly criminal illegals arrested by ICE in first 5 months
23. Kate’s Law passed the House 06/29/17)
24. No Sanctuary Cities Law Passed the House (06/29/17)
25. Illegal immigrant arrests in San Diego, Ca have more than doubled from 2016 and 2015 figures per the San Diego Union Tribune (07/04/17)
26. In a reversal of Obama administration policy, federal prosecutors with Operation Streamline are filing criminal charges against migrants the first time they are caught crossing the border illegally. Per Tucson.com and breitbart (07/05/17)
27. Refugee Arrivals Plummet in Week After Supreme Court Ruling on Trump Executive Order per Breitbart and Department of State website (07/05/17)
28. The International Entrepreneur Rule obama era loophole was closed by DHS on (0711/17). The rule allowed illegals to stay in the country for 2 and half years if they were “starting a business” per breitbart.
29. ICE crackdown in Pueblo scaring some families back to Mexico per the Pueblo chieftain (07/10/17)
30. House subcommittee includes $1.6 billion in funds for Wall in approbations bill (07/12/17) goes to full house for vote
ON LAW AND ORDER
1. Authorities have arrested an unprecedented number of sexual predators involved in child sex trafficking rings in the United States and around the world
2. DOJ issues new sentencing guideline to enforce tougher laws on drug dealers (05/12/17) per Justice. gov
3. DOJ stops Obama’s slush funds (06/08/17) per Washington Examiner
4. Massive raids on gangs going on across the nation 5. More arrests for voter fraud in 2017 then anytime in recent history.
6. DOJ and DHS ordered to take on transnational criminal gangs (02/07/17) per POTUS EO
7. No tolerance for violence against LEO with a signed EO (02/07/17)
8. Fired FBI director who is and was a nutjob.
9. Nominated Wray for FBI director, confirmation hearing 07/12/17
10. Nominated 21 conservative judges to the federal court
11. AG Sessions dismantling the Obama legal doctrine brick by brick at the DOJ per Bloomberg (06/29/17)
12. Operation Broken Heart lead by the DOJ arrested over 1,012 sexual child predators across the nation bringing 69,000 cases against them. (06/28/17)
13. AG Sessions has asked for an extra $26 million to hire 300 prosecutors devoted to gang violence and deportation cases per Bloomberg (06/29/17)
14. DOJ drops case against the Washington Redskins (06/30/17) the era of Political correctness is over.
15. AG Sessions condemned murder of NYPD on (07/05/17) calling the attack cowardly.
16. April 13, 2017-Under President Trump, The Justice Department prosecuted two doctors and one other for practicing female genital mutilation– the first such prosecutions under a federal law passed by Congress in 1996 prohibiting the practice.
17. June 30, 2017—The Trump Administration sent 20 ATF agents to Chicago to help the city fight gun violence.
18. AG Sessions and Deputy AG visit GITMO to see operations and conditions in effort to frame future Trump policy on Gitmo. (07/07/17)
19. AG Sessions and Sec Price announce the biggest ever Healthcare Fraud operation. Arresting 412 people including Doctors who have committed more than 1.3 Billion in medical fraud including opiod fraud. (07/13/17)
ON CONGRESSIONAL AND EXECUTIVE ACTION
1. Confirmed Gorsuch to SCOTUS
2. Signed 39+ Laws so far
3. Signed more than 30+ EO
4. Reviewing the Obama land grabs at the Sec on interior
5. Reviewing and repealing Obama’s regulations
6. Obamacare repeal and replace passed House stuck in Senate as of 07/12/17)
7. Tax cuts and reform moving through Congress waiting on obamacare repeal
8. Submitted 2018 Budget that cuts spending and gives a pathway to a balanced budget in 10 years.
9. Returned power to make decisions on “transgender bathrooms” to states (02/27/17)
10. Instituted 5-year lobbying ban for all Executive branch appointees
11. Instituted permanent lobbying ban for foreign governments for all Executive branch appointees
12. Banned aid helping foreign countries provide abortions (Mexico City Policy) (01/23/17)
13. Formed Commission on voter fraud led by VP Pence
14. Returned the mission of NASA to space exploration (03/21/17)
15. Installing aspects of extreme vetting at points of entry to the USA
16. Signed Two bills into Law on June 2nd that makes it easier for family members of slain LEO to get benefits and that helps hire Veterans as LEO
17. Sec of VA is starting process to combine the DOD and VA medical records to improve Veteran’s health. Massive shift in government policy (06/05/17)
18. Pushing a massive overhaul of our FAA Air Traffic control (06/05/17)
19. House votes to roll back Dodd Frank goes to the Senate (06/08/17)
20. Senate votes for VA accountability act. Goes to House passed house 06/13/17 major victory for Trump agenda signed into law on 06/23/17
21. Pushing an apprentice program to train skilled works to fill 6 million open positions. (06/10/17)
22. The U.S. Treasury Department unveiled a sweeping plan on to upend the country’s financial regulatory framework, 80% of which will be done from the executive side and does not need Congress. MAGA!!!!! (06/13/17)
23. Signed EO to reshape the education system of the USA to include votech and apprenticeships (06/13/17)
24. Did away with rules requiring the Federal government to report on the Y2K bug 17 years after 2000.
25. President Donald Trump signed an executive order creating an accountability and whistleblower protection office at the Department of Veterans Affairs.(04/ 27/2017)
26. Sec Zinke moves to purge the Interior department of Obama holdovers (6/16/17 per Washington Post)
27. Energy Department eliminating the Office of International Climate and Technology
28. 22 federal agency task force formed to help the rural America fight regulations and lack of prosperity led by Sec Perdue
29. Environmental Protection Agency has ended a nearly $1 million program that provided gym memberships for employees
30. 5-0 in special elections (GA6 primary, KS, MT, GA6 final election, SC)
31. Sec Kelly dropped many “Pro-Obama Islamic groups from funding” Groups that pushed for sharia law and closed muslim communities within the USA. (06/23/17 per breitbart)
32. TRAVEL BAN upheld by SCOTUS by 9-0 ruling. Extreme vetting will now become law of the land.
33. ScottPruitt signed #WOTUS proposed rule, supporting @POTUS order to restore the rule of law.
34. Travel BAN now in full effect across the world. (06/29/17)
35. Signed agreement to construct oil pipeline into Mexico per Pres trump speech
36. Opening up LNG centers to ship LNG across the world (06/29/17)
37. Introduced 6 point plan to unleash American energy (off shore, Nuclear, coal, NG,Oil, renewable) (06/29/17)
38. President Trump Signs EO Reviving The National Space Council (06/30/17)
39. Pentagon halts Obama’s transgender plan (07/01/17 per Breitbart)
40. Sec Devos has stopped two obama regulations from going into effect which would have harmed for profit colleges. The Gainful Employment rule and the Borrower Defense rule (06/30/17)
41. On May 4th, 2017 Pres Trump signed the Religious Freedom EO ordering his admin among other things to not enforce the Johnson amendment.
42. Reduced White House expenses by $22 million by reducing staffing levels from Obama levels. Doing more with less
43. Pres Donald Trump’s first-quarter salary donation will help fund the restoration of two projects at Antietam National Battlefield, Department of Interior Secretary Ryan Zinke announced Wednesday per Breitbart (07/05/117)
44. Returned the Winston Churchill bust back to the Oval Office and Kept the Martin Luther King Jr bust proving we can respect and honor both men.
45. Interior Secretary Ryan Zinke on Thursday ordered the agency to resolve a backlog of more than 2,000 oil and natural gas permit applications for drilling on public lands per Washington Examiner (07/06/17)
46. The Department of Veterans Affairs announced today (07/07/17) 747 disciplinary actions including 526 employees who were fired since January 20th 2017 per CBS (07/07/17)
47. Sec Carson of HUD announced a $500+ billion “error” in the Obama HUD’s 2015 and 2016 budgets was found by an Audit completed by the Office of Inspector General (04/08/17) per CBN
48. He had ordered that he gets 2 scoops of Ice Cream per CNN so might be fake news:)
49. Working hard to get the Olympics for the United States (L.A.) (07/10/17) per POTUS twitter
50. House cuts Sec of Department funding by 17% in approbations bill (07/12/17) goes to full House for vote
ON FOREIGN POLICY
1. Secured a 34,000 Arab force to fight ISIS in Iraq and Syria
2. Sent 3 carrier battle groups to NK to pressure them on nuclear program, installed THADD in SK and Japan
3. Working with China on NK but results are not going well as of (07/12/17) but we had to try.
4. Sent Navy to South China Sea to secure sea lines
5. Fired 60 Tomahawks after a gas attack in Syria
6. Got the G7 countries to agree that a nation has a right to control migration and immigration
7. Had G7 countries agree NK was a threat
8. Had G7 nations agree that Trade should be FAIR as well as FREE and that nations can punish non fair trade
9. Had NATO agree to pay more and got more countries to pay their fair share of defense pact
10. Have met with more than 100 of the world leaders many at the white house
11. Pulled out of Paris Accord and freed the USA from the economic Slavery Obama sold us into
12. Have surrounded ISIS in Iraq and Syria strongholds
13. Have killed the ISIS commander in Afghanistan and reduced their strength by 2/3rd in Afghanistan
14. Dropped the MOAB on ISIS killing more than 90 ISIS fighters
15. First sitting POTUS to pray at the Western Wall
16. Restarted peace process between Israel and PLO
17. Visited the land of the three major religions in the world
18. Opening of center to defeat radical Islam in cyberspace during
Saudi Arabia visit. One orb to find them and in the darkness and bind them.
19. Gave powerful speech in the heart of Islam about the need to reform Islam and drive out the radicals
20. Had G7 countries agree that refugees should stay as close as possible to home country and be returned when the threat is gone
21. Got the Arab nations to cut ties to Qatar for funding terrorists, massive historic shift in diplomatic actions in the Muslim world.
22. Started the assault on Raqqa in Syria to defeat ISIS on June 6th 2017.
23. Got Romania to up it’s NATO funding to 2.1% of GDP
24. Has the Special Forces helping relieve siege in Philippines.
25. Visited Poland, attended the Three Seas summit (07/05/16)
26. Per Sec Tillerson. The PLO has stopped the payments to terrorists families. Major change in PLO policy conflicting reports on this
27. Pres Trump’s State department secured the release of American citizen Otto Warmbeir from NK without paying $400 million ransom
28. Pres Trump admin secured the release of American citizen, Aya Hijazifor, from Egypt Jail without paying $400 million ransom.
29. Obama appointed Ambassador to Qatar “quit” during the biggest Crisis in Qatar’s history. What was she hiding?
30. Gave Sec Mattis authority to set troop numbers in Afghanistan to turn the tide of the war. 06/16/17 .
31. Rolled back Obama’s Cuban policy. 06/16/17
32. Canada promised to increase defense spending by 70% (06/16/17)
33. Gulf Countries sent Qatar a list of demands to defund terrorism, reject the Muslim brother hood so Qatar can return to the fold, direct consequence of Pres Trump’s trip to the Middle East. Qatar has since rejected these demands setting a possible military conflict (updated 06/30/17)
34. NATO countries (excluding the US) increase defense spending by 4.3% from last year per daily mail and breitbart(06/30/17).
35. Per Iraq military Mosul has fallen. ISIS no longer controls the city. Just a couple pockets of resistance left per independent
(06/30/17) PM of IRAQ declares the complete pacification of the city (7/09/17)
36. Imposed Sanctions on major China Bank for it’s funding of North Korea and has declared the admin will work to cut North Korea off from access to the US financial market. (06/29/17)
37. approved a $1.42billion arms deal with Taiwan (07/02/17) 38. Reached out by Twitter to offer help to save baby Charlie Gard and has started the conversation on Baby Charlie’s fate. (07/03/17)
39. The US ambassador to the UN threatens China and other countries who trade with North Korea with blockage from the USA market. (07/05/17)
40. Pres Trump increases the threat to use trade access to the US market to stop North Korea setting up a potential for a trade war with China and other nations (07/05/17)
41. Gave a major speech in Warsaw Poland to a crowd of thousands reaffirming Western Civilization (07/6/17)
42. Pres Trump has had 50% more meetings with foreign leaders than Pres Obama did during the same time period. Per Breitbart (07/06/17)
43. US, Russia, and Jordan announce ceasefire in Southern Syria (07/07/17) Cease Fire still holding as of (07/13/17)
44. OLD City walls in Raqqa were breached by US led forces on July 4th 2017. Less than a month after the battle for Raqqa began. Per Economist (07/07/17)
45. Pres Trump got three major victories in G20. 1) Trade he had the G20 agree that nations can protect themselves from unfair trade. 2) He got them to agree a nation has control over their borders and can control immigration and migration. 3) He stood firm on the climate hoax known as the Paris accords and included the importance of fossil fuels. Per the G20 communiqué (07/08/17)
46. U.S. President Donald Trump on Saturday promised $639 million in aid to feed people left starving because of drought and conflict in Somalia, South Sudan, Nigeria and Yemen. (07/08/17) per Reuters
47. Sec of State signed a counter terrorism funding agreement with QATAR giving Pres Trump and the Gulf allies major victory and moving along the impasse in the region to a hopeful peaceful solution (07/11/17) per state. Gov
48. Visited France to hold bilateral meetings and take part in Bastille day marking the 100th anniversary of the USA entering WW1 (07/13/17)
TO WHICH I ADD
taken from news reports
7/18/17 A Washington Post survey of established economists shows growing support for President Donald Trump’s planned merit-based immigration reform to boost Americans’ productivity and wealth.
7/20/17 USDA statistics on Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP) participation showed that 42,609,852 people in the U.S. took part in the food stamp program in fiscal year (FY) 2017, the lowest level it has been since 2010 when 40,302,000 people enrolled in the program.
7/20/17 The Trump administration has stopped over 800 regulations proposed under former president Barack Obama, according to a new White House report.The White House said Thursday it had withdrawn or removed from active consideration more than 800 proposed regulations that were never finalized during the Obama administration as it works to shrink the federal government's regulatory footprint.
7/26/17 In what’s being called the largest economic development project in state history, Taiwanese electronics giant Foxconn plans to build a $10 billion plant in Wisconsin that would create liquid-crystal display panels and employ as many as 13,000 people,
7/26/17 President Donald Trump announced via Twitter that he is not allowing transgender people to serve in the U.S. military, a reversal of former President Obama’s decision last year to let them serve.
7/28/17 - The U.S. economy accelerated in the second quarter as consumers ramped up spending and businesses invested more on equipment, but persistent sluggish wage gains cast a dark shadow over the growth outlook. Gross domestic product increased at a 2.6 percent annual rate in the April-June period, which included a boost from trade, the Commerce Department said in its advance estimate on Friday. That was more than double the first quarter's downwardly revised 1.2 percent growth pace.
8/4/17 America has added more than a million jobs since President Trump took office. the US economy added a strong 209,000 jobs in July, more than economists had expected. The unemployment rate fell to 4.3% the lowest in 16 years.
8/4/17 President Trump threw his support Wednesday behind a Senate bill (THE RAISE ACT) that would cut legal immigration in half and impose a merit-based system, giving preference to English-speaking immigrants who demonstrate job skills and curtailing the traditional pipeline that rewarded extended family ties.
THAT'S 209 MAGA ACCOMPLISHMENTS IN LESS THAN 200 DAYS. THAT'S MAGA-NIFICENT, AND BORDERING ON THE SUPERHUMAN GIVEN THE GALACTIC OBSTRUCTIONISM TRYING TO STOP HIM
Surprise for traders - and the Fed - moments ago the BEA reported that after its first revision of Q2 GDP (a quarter which ended two months ago), the initial estimate of 2.6% was revised to 3.0%, beating expectations of a 2.7% print, and the highest annualized growth rate since Q1 2015. The annualized Q2 GDP was more than double the first quarter number which as a reminder printed at 1.2%
While most were revised higher in the latest release (with the notable exception of government which downshifted from 0.12% to -0.05%) the bigges contributor to the upward revision was Personal Spending, which surged 3.3% in Q2, after rising 1.9% in Q1, and contributing 2.28% of the bottom GDP line.