Though McCain was to later clarify his statement saying that "Obama's security policies and not him personality was responsible for Orlando (see)" nevertheless McCain on both occasions was disingenuously and self-servingly speaking a half truth. Indeed, the full inconvenient truth which he doesn't want you to know and could hurt is reelection to a fifth term in the Senate is summed up in the following precise demonstrable equation:
THE LIBYAN WAR + WITHDRAWAL FROM IRAQ = THE CREATION OF ISIS.
Indeed (as I explain HERE and HERE), remove from the equation the disastrous Obama/Clinton decision to intervene militarily in Libya (with a NO FLY ZONE and bombings to assist Libyan rebels in defeating Kaddafy) and the Syrian rebels certain that Obama and NATO would intervene on their behalf wouldn't have risen up against Assad with such destructive and murderous ferocity. In other words, if Obama's Libyan (and Egyptian*) policies hadn't turned relatively peaceful protests for democratic reform into an armed insurrection to topple Assad Syria would be very much at peace today with no massive displacement of Syrians creating a refugee crisis-and very real and deadly threats of refugee terrorism in America and the West.
*Obama's desertion of long time friend and US ally Hosni Mubarak for the radical Moslem Brotherhood then desertion of US ally Kaddafy for Libyan rebels emboldened anti-Baathist forces in Syria to arm and rise up against the anti-US Assad regime.
But what hypocritical John McCain doesn't want you to know, or hopes you've forgotten, is that he (and`Lindsey Graham) was gung-ho for regime change in Libya and deposing Kaddafy. As Rand Paul said in his blistering critique McCain (and Graham) supported the Obama/Clinton Libyan War to the hilt; and then representing the anti-Assad rebels, which included al-Qaida (later to become ISIS), he and Graham urged Obama to replicate in Syria what he did in Libya: set up a NO FLY ZONE and bomb Assad to weaken his regime in his war against the rebels. But Obama disappointing the rebels who were certain of US intervention because of Assad's atrocities (which they provoked and committed themselves) would do no such thing*. They were deceived. With Obama wanting a nuke deal with Assad's allies in Iran there was no way he was going to chance jeopardizing that by bringing down Assad; or worse still risk getting into a military conflict with pro-Assad Putin in Russia.
*It was shortly after Obama ominously announced on March 19, 2011 (the eighth anniversary of the Iraq War) that the US and NATO would intervene in Libya and set up a No Fly Zone that anti-Assad violence broke out in Syria with the burning down of Baath Party headquarters in the city of Daraa (see and see).
The sad truth is this: when Obama and Clinton took office there was no ISIS caliphate; and it would have stayed that way had they not gone to war against Kaddafy in Libya; and Obama had used the tremendous leverage he had of $60 billion in Iraq Reconstruction Funds to keep US troops in Iraq on US terms (as Leon Panetta said he could have done if he had the will, see). The terrible truth is this: Obama and Clinton were the unwitting parents (father and mother) of evil, murdering, terrorist ISIS; and John McCain to a lesser degree was complicit in its horrible birth (on the Syrian side). And in this way, by the law of unintended consequences, Obama, Hillary and McCain were indirectly (not directly or personally) responsible for the 49 dead victims of the ISIS inspired Orlando gay nightclub massacre-the worst Islamic terrorist attack since 9/11-almost certainly anticipating worse horrors to come. I think most of you would agree with me when I say that with Obama retiring in January it's time for John McCain to call it quits and join him.
The lying pro-Taliban father of gay mass murderer Omar Mateen tried to hide his son's radicalization and homosexuality.
Like Moslem Gay-hating father like Moslem Gay-hating son. The father fantasized about punishing and killing Gays. The son turned those fantasies into reality.
1) What would you think of a person who earned $24,000 a year but spent $35,000? Suppose on top of that, he was already $170,000 in debt. You'd tell him to get his act together -- stop spending so much or he'd destroy his family, impoverish his kids and wreck their future. Of course, no individual could live so irresponsibly for long. But tack on eight more zeroes to that budget and you have the checkbook for our out-of-control, big-spending federal government. -- John Stossel
2) John Kitchen of the U.S. Treasury and Menzie Chinn of the University of Wisconsin published a study in 2010 entitled:Financing U.S. Debt: Is There Enough Money in the World -- and At What Cost? The fact that sane men are even asking this question ought to be deeply disturbing. As to the answer, foreign official holdings of U.S. Treasury securities have usually been less than 5 percent of the rest of the world's GDP. By 2009, they were up to 7 percent. By 2020, Kitchen and Chinn project them to rise to 19 percent of the rest of the world's GDP, which they say is....do-able. Whether the rest of the world will want to do it is another matter. A future that presumes the rest of the planet will sink a fifth of its GDP into U.S. Treasuries is no future at all. But on Big Government's streetcar named Desire we have come to depend on the kindness of strangers. --Mark Steyn
3) The Federal Reserve is propping up the entire U.S. economy by buying 61 percent of the government debt issued by the Treasury Department, a trend that cannot last, Lawrence Goodman, a former Treasury official and current president of the Center for Financial Stability, writes in a Wall Street Journal opinion article published Wednesday. -- Newsmax
4) In fact, in 2006, the Census Bureau found only 2.2 million households earning more than $250,000. And most of those are closer to the Lubbock city manager than to Carlos Slim, income-wise. To jump from the 50th to the 51st percentile isn’t that tough; jumping from the 96th to the 97th takes a lot of schmundo. It’s lonely at the top.
But say we wanted to balance the budget by jacking up taxes on Club 250K. That’s a problem: The 2012 deficit is forecast to hit $1.1 trillion under Obama’s budget. (Thanks, Mr. President!) Spread that deficit over all the households in Club 250K and you have to jack up their taxes by an average of $500,000 -- which you simply can’t do, since a lot of them don’t have $500,000 in income to seize. Most of them are making $250,000 to $450,000 and paying about half in taxes already. You can squeeze that goose all day, but that’s not going to make it push out a golden egg. ....Every time you raise the threshold for eating the rich, you get a much, much smaller serving of meat on the plate — but the deficit stays the same. The long division gets pretty ugly. You end up chasing a revenue will-o’-the-wisp. -- Kevin Williamson
5) Within a decade, the United States will be spending more of the federal budget on its interest payments than on its military. You read that right: more on debt service than on the armed services. According to the CBO's 2010 long-term budget outlook, by 2020 the government will be paying between 15 and 20 percent of its revenues in debt interest. Whereas defense spending will be down between 14 and 16 percent. -- Mark Steyn
6) (In Pennsylvania, a) single mom is better off earning gross income of $29,000 with $57,327 in net income & benefits than to earn gross income of $69,000 with net income and benefits of $57,045." -- From Gary Alexander, Secretary of Public Welfare, Commonwealth of Pennsylvania
7) For every 1.65 employed persons in the private sector, 1 person receives welfare assistance. For every 1.25 employed persons in the private sector, 1 person receives welfare assistance or works for the government. ...The punchline: 110 million privately employed workers; 88 million welfare recipients and government workers and rising rapidly. -- Tyler Durden
8) My name’s Ronnie Bryant, and I’m a mine operator…. I’ve been issued a [state] permit in the recent past for [waste water] discharge, and after standing in this room today listening to the comments being made by the people…. [pause] Nearly every day without fail — I have a different perspective — men stream to these [mining] operations looking for work in Walker County. They can’t pay their mortgage. They can’t pay their car note. They can’t feed their families. They don’t have health insurance. And as I stand here today, I just … you know … what’s the use? I got a permit to open up an underground coal mine that would employ probably 125 people. They’d be paid wages from $50,000 to $150,000 a year. We would consume probably $50 million to $60 million in consumables a year, putting more men to work. And my only idea today is to go home. What’s the use? I don’t know. I mean, I see these guys — I see them with tears in their eyes — looking for work. And if there’s so much opposition to these guys making a living, I feel like there’s no need in me putting out the effort to provide work for them. So as I stood against the wall here today, basically what I’ve decided is not to open the mine. I’m just quitting. Thank you. -- Ronnie Bryant
9) Wyatt Emerich of The Cleveland Current analyzes disposable income and economic benefits among several key income classes and comes to the stunning (and verifiable) conclusion that "a one-parent family of three making $14,500 a year (minimum wage) has more disposable income than a family making $60,000 a year.
10) The typical husband and wife who reach age 66 and qualify for Social Security -- Starting next year, this typical couple, receiving the average benefit, will begin collecting a combination of cash and health-care entitlement benefits that will total $1 million over their remaining expected lifetime.
According to my calculations based on government data, such married couples will begin receiving monthly Social Security checks that will, on average, total about $550,000 after inflation. They will receive health-care services paid for by Medicare that, on average, will total another $450,000 after inflation. The benefactors will be a generation of younger workers who are trying to support themselves and their families while paying taxes to finance the rest of government spending.
...Medicare premiums paid by senior citizens once covered half of the cost of physician and related services. They now cover one-fourth. Copayments once covered nearly 40% of these services’ costs. They now cover only 20%. -- Joe Cogan
11) The CBO numbers foresee net interest payments rising from 9 percent of revenue to 36 percent in 2030, then to 58 percent in 2040, and up to 85 percent in 2050. If that trajectory holds, we'll be spending more than the planet's entire military budget on debt interest. But forget mid-century because, unless something changes, whatever goes by the name of "America" under those conditions isn't worth talking about. -- Mark Steyn
12) The total present value of payments expected under Social Security and Medicare beyond what is expected to be collected under current tax laws is about $100 trillion. One way to put that amount of money in context is to note that it is about twice the amount of all the net private assets that exist in America today. To answer cw’s question directly, the best back-of-envelope estimate is that meeting this unfunded portion of our Social Security and Medicare commitments would require roughly an immediate 80 percent increase in federal income taxes, sustained forever. — Jim Manzi
13) The total fiscal overhang of our federal, state, and local governments — their combined debt and unfunded liabilities — is around $140 trillion, and growing. That is about twice the annual economic output of human civilization, and nearly the value of all the financial assets in the world. It is something close to a mathematical certainty that those debts and obligations will not be made good on at their present value. -- Kevin Williamson
OBAMA MORALLY BOMBS OUT IN HIROSHIMA
"Let's do away with nuclear weapons which ended World War II and prevented a third world war between Capitalism and Socialism (where the later was the evil aggressor). Let's return human history to the pre-nuclear age of Great Powers Wars when the earth was turned into an ocean of blood and death ." This sums up Obama's utterly mindless message at Hiroshima, and jihad against nuclear bombs which so far have done great good in terms of international peace and no real harm to mankind.
OBAMA HONORING THE MONSTROUS JAPANESE WAR DEAD
Obama is a man of staggering stupidity, blindness and naivety showing a stunning lack of reality unseen before in a Commander-in-Chief in our 240 year history. From reset with Russia to ignoring his generals and prematurely pulling out of Iraq (when he had the leverage to keep our troops there on US terms) American foreign policy is in a shambles as the world descends into chaos and hell. And still trusting in his judgment which has failed this country and world so badly he goes off to Japan to embarrass our country again by tacitly apologizing to the Japanese (which he symbolically did by bowing to its emperor in 2009*) for winning a war we didn't begin by nuking Japan into peace. "Death rained down from the skies and the world was changed" says this lame brain fool about Hiroshima and Nagasaki. What changed was ending the deadliest, costliest, most devastating war in human history and in a way that saved perhaps millions of lives (2 million Japanese soldiers, 1 million militia) from a horrific ground invasion.
*The only way to make sense of Obama bowing to the powerless son of mass murderer Japanese supremacist emperor Hiroito is to apologize for ending the war with nuclear bombs-as if it were a worse atrocity and crime than the unprovoked attack on Pearl Harbor and the butchering and slaughter of 11 million Asians (mostly civilians) during the war.
But if Obama had been our 33rd President rest assured he'd not have dropped the bomb and changed the world for the better-from a condition of war with Japan to one of unconditional surrender, peace and friendship. No. This idiot would have continued the war possibly for years against a people preferring death to the humiliation and shame of defeat-willing to sacrifice themselves massively for their emperor, ancestors, racial gods and national pride. Unless faced with nuclear annihilation Japan would not have surrendered unconditionally until defeated in a devastating land war. The nuking of Hiroshima and Nagasaki crushed Japan's will to fight which saved countless lives.
HONORING MONSTERS AS VICTIMS
Dresden after firebombing
Imagine a sitting president visiting Dresden, Germany, which was fire bombed into burning rubble killing tens and thousands, honoring the monstrous Nazi war machine and war dead*? Was the savage, brutal, fanatic army of mass murdering Imperial Japan, with its horrific racist record of atrocities and war crimes second only to the Nazis, worthy of honor? Imagine Lincoln going to a Civil War battlefield to honor dead Confederate soldiers who killed tens and thousands of Union troops in defense of the evil institution of slavery.
Only the honorable are worthy of honor. Who but an imbecile or evil man honors depraved and wicked soldiers fighting to the death for an evil cause who justly died? What difference does it make if they're killed with bullets or incinerated by nukes (as a last resort when all else fails). Who but an imbecile and fool does this just before a Memorial Day weekend when we honor our war dead? It is inarguably insane! No wonder Obama is so loathed by our service men and women (and had three Defense Secretaries quit on him) with only 15% approving of his leadership and job. What Obama did in bowing to emperor Hirohito's son in 2009, and said at Hiroshima yesterday was disgraceful in the extreme and should be censured by Congress immediately so that no future president does it again!
APOLLO ANSWERS DANCINGGRANDMA
In the comment section this morning danceringgrandma posted this criticism:
"Apollo, stop lying about Obama at Hiroshima. He wasn't honoring fallen Japanese soldiers.. He was honoring all those who perished and were injured in that criminally immoral bombing which was unnecessary and shouldn't have happened."
As Truman said in nuking Hiroshima we destroyed its usefulness to the enemy in their unjustified war against us. In feeling remorse over the bombing because it gave birth to the nuclear age (where there's been more world peace than before Hiroshima) Obama was implying (typical of anti-American leftists) that the US made a bad mistake that we should feel guilty for; and those killed in the blast (everyone including soldiers and militarized civilians-the citizen militia trained to kill our invading troops) deserve to be honored as innocent victims as if one and all were as blameless as children despite their backing of the war. In other words, Obama was honoring the monsters together with the innocent making no distinction between them treating all equally as the criminally wronged victims of the evil US bomb. Pathetic.
NUCLEAR BOMB LIBERALISM
The Progressive Liberal FDR created the nuclear bomb. The Progressive Liberal Harry Truman detonated the first nuke then dropped it twice on Japan vaporizing tens and thousands.
Were it not for Progressive Liberalism they'd be no nuclear bombs or Nuclear Age; and our country wouldn't be in danger of Moslem jihadists getting the bomb and killing us by the millions.
LIBERALISM = NUCLEAR DEATH
and must be destroyed before it creates deadlier weapons of mass destruction to kill millions and obliterate mankind. /sarc
POOR SPURNED BERNIE FEELING THE BERN
First he's spurned and berned by Hillary; then he's spurned and berned by Trump. No one wants to debate The Bern as his socialist revolution to save America from greedy industrial polluting capitalism is reaching its end and berning out. All that promised free stuff going up in flames with millions feeling cheated and berned. Bern's only hope is Hillary being indicted and berning down her campaign. But then Bern will be berned by Joe Biden who Obama will back to the hilt throwing the Democrat Party into complete turmoil.
AND THE BIG BAD LIE OF SOCIALISM IS?
Socialists like Bernie believe that human society is PERFECTIBLE; but it's not self-perfectible and needs government (run by people like him) to perfect it.
But how can imperfect human government, run by flawed politicians and bureaucrats PERFECT imperfect human society peopled by flawed human beings?
SNAP OUT OF IT!
IT'S IMPOSSIBLE, STUPID!
A BIG BAD LIE
THAT CAN'T BE DONE!
< p style="text-align: center;">WHY BARACK OBAMA IS WORSE THAN NEVILLE CHAMBERLAIN AND ALL GREAT APPEASERS IN HISTORY COMBINED
First if you recall he failed his psychological exam to become a police officer, and just what is the standard it takes to be a member even Captain of the community watch besides oh yeah, nothing! Other the willingness to do the job and oh by the way, he was told by dispatch to leave Trayvon Martin alone. But of course, he didn't. If you think sociopaths run around all day frothing at the mouth, then you are sadly misinformed. It is precisely the reason local law enforcement officers said he would have problems and he has. Multiple claims of violence against two girl friends. An arrest for assault on a peace officer. Arrests in other matters related to anger, the inability to hold a steady job...this moron is a textbook case.
Idiot president bowing to Japanese emperor beacuse he couldn't humiliate America by apologizing for nuking Japan in Hiroshima.
This regressive blundering jackass has gone from stupidly and needlessly pulling our troops from Iraq to pledging that they'd never return under his watch to returning them only in a "non-combat advisory capacity" to them engaging in combat with ISIS-which he denies. This is just one piece of an overall pattern of incompetency and lies not seen before in a US president.
No President in American history has commanded so little respect and been more despised by the US military and Defense Department than Barack Hussein Obama: the weak, pathetic, apologizing appeaser who disgraces the White House with his dithering indecisiveness, serial lies and gutless leadership from behind. So loathed is Obama by our service men and women that only a mere, abysmally low 15% think well of him; while a disgusted, demoralized 55% are wretchedly sick to their stomachs at the mention of his name (see). And who can blame them? Just look at Obama's dismal record on the world stage and the harm that he's done to our soldiers, this country, the Middle East and the world and tell if you don't want to puke.
The new face of the GOP
To save the US financial system from collapse and the economy from depression George Bush signed into law the Troubled Asset Relief Program or TARP, a $700 billion package to rescue our banks and lending institutions. And it worked (at least in the short term).
O'Reilly: "I've Known The Man For A Long Time. I've Never Seen The Man Do Anything Racial"
TAVIS SMILEY: And it took Mr. Trump too long -- it took Mr. Trump too long to come around to denouncing one David Duke and others when they came out to support him.
O'REILLY: You make mistakes and so do I. That doesn't mean --
SMILEY: Bill, that's not a mistake. That's not a mistake. Listen, you live your life --
O'REILLY: I've known the man for a long time. I've never seen the man do anything racial.
SMILEY: You live your life by a certain set of immutable principles. I live by life by a certain set of immutable principles. And when you live your life by a certain set of principles there are some mistakes that you just don't make. It's fundamentally who you are --
O'REILLY: I don't know about that.
SMILEY: And this election is fundamentally immutable what kind of nation who the nation we are going to be.
O'REILLY: All I can tell you is I have known the man a long time and I have never seen him cast aspersions at any group at all.
SMILEY: You might not have seen it but the rest of the country has all during this campaign.
O'REILLY: But I've been around him much more than the rest of the country.
IS DONALD TRUMP A RACIST BIGOT AS TAVIS SMILEY SAYS?
< p style="text-align: center;">
Fox Report: Rising Threats - Shrinking Military
Obama praises 6 years of job creation, revived economy
While Obama never tires of congratulating himself on the progress that he's made in fixing the economy (that he falsely claims to have rescued from a near depression) both Hillary Clinton and Bernie Sanders are running on campaign platforms that say otherwise-that the economy is far from fixed and getting measurably worse. In debate after debate and speech after speech both bemoan the worsening tragedy and crisis of the "disappearing middle class" but without tying it to Obama's failed policies and leadership. Indeed, the combination of a poor, pathetic, trickle growth recovery (inhibited by high debt, new taxes, massive spending, regulations and uncertainty), Obamacare's rising insurance costs (premiums and deductibles are skyrocketing), the Fed's quantitative-easing policies (driving money into a rigged bull market benefiting the rich and killing savings rates), an anti-business climate (created by Obama's class warfare agenda) and a flood of illegal aliens (driving down wages and adding to the burden of the welfare state) are throwing an increasing number of middle class Americans into poverty, government dependency and despair...as the American Dream slips away from them.
Indeed, despite Obama's happy talk about the longest economic expansion in US history (growing anemically at less than 2% per year), a 4.9% jobless rate (that excludes millions of long term unemployed workers), low inflation (that doesn't count energy, food and clothing costs, see and see), an artificial fake housing boom (caused by Wall Street bulk buying distressed homes, see) and the creation of 14 million new jobs (8 million are low paying part time) disillusionment with the Washington establishment and the rise of economic nationalism (with millions of angry, frightened, frustrated voters revolting against globalism and turning to Bernie Sanders and Donald Trump over wage, trade, inequality, jobs and debt issues) is sobering evidence of how truly false and disastrous Obama's recovery has been.
Fidel Castro rebuked President Obama in a lengthy diatribe Monday just days after his historic visit to Cuba.
The former Cuban revolutionary leader published a letter in state-controlled media titled “Brother Obama,” in which he recalled the U.S.’ past efforts to overthrow his government.
“We do not need the empire to give us anything,” Castro wrote.
< p style="box-sizing: border-box; white-space: normal; word-spacing: 0px; text-transform: none; color: #3f4549; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; font-stretch: normal; font-size: 15px; line-height: 21px; font-family: 'Helvetica Neue', arial, sans-serif; margin: 0px 0px 15px; widows: 1; letter-spacing: normal; text-indent: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; border: 0px; padding: 0px; text-align: center;">Related
Imam Alsayyed said, “I certainly see it to be wise to stop temporarily accepting any new Muslim immigrants [refugees and non-refugees] into the United States....and the halt should apply to refugees of any religion."
Monday I posted a piece on Nation of Islam leader Louis Farrakhan coming out in support of Donald Trump's call to temporarily ban refugees from Syria and other Moslem lands because of the very real and growing security risk to our country and especially to American Moslems like Farrakhan's 50,000 member organization. Domestic terror attacks by Moslems killing and injuring Americans can only turn more of the public against Islam which has since 9/11 grown steadily despite a radically pro-Moslem president in the White House. Indeed, an increasing number of Americans are coming to see Islam as a subversive anti-American, anti-Western faith incompatible with our cultural values, political traditions and free (rule of law) way of life. Truth is ill-will toward Islam in the Western World is perhaps greater today than at any time since the Middle Ages when hordes of Moslem jihadis swept over Christian, Persian, Hindu and Buddhist lands sacking, pillaging, raping and killing millions who wouldn't submit to the faith.
Awesome raucus anti-Moslem immigrant stadium demonstrations in Poland.
RELATEDThere really are Muslims who support Trump | New York Post